ProSip™ Water Filter Straw
Includes mouth piece tip for straw use.
Independent lab tested to remove metals (including lead), Fluoride, micro-organisms (including E.Coli and Giardia up to 99.999%) and parasites.
Up to 100 gallon capacity!
See lab reports for details
ProSip™ Water Filter Straw Instructions:
FOR HEALTHIER WATER AND LONGER LIFE PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY.
1. When first using your ProSip™, allow water to sit in the straw for a minute to activate the filtering media
2. Draw water slowly through the straw to ensure maximum filtering
3. Disgard the first 2 sips
Facts to know about your ProSip™
1. When you can no longer draw water through the straw, its time to replace
2. Effectively removes contaminants, based on 5 or more 8oz. glasses of water per day for up to 4 to 6 months
3. Filter media is laboratory tested to meet E.P.A. and F.D.A. standards
4. Leaving water in the straw tends to increase the life of the media and maintains a bacteriostatic condition to help prevent the growth of bacteria within the media
5. Always carry your straw in the enclosed sealable tube
6. Intended for use with cool or room temperature water only