We want you to feel confident knowing that your shopping experience is completely private and secure. Our site is secured by DigiCert SSL utilizing 128/256 bit SSL encrypted secure socket layer thereby offering the highest level of encryption and security possible. This means you can rest assured that communications between your browser and this site’s web servers are private and secure. Fractal Life is also PayPal verified which means that your security is increased by our banking and business being verified and authenticated by the highest standards, screenings and procedures.
Fractal Life processes Personal Data both as a Processor and a Controller. Viewing of our website does not require any form of registration. However, some services may require that you provide us with Personal Data. In these situations, if you choose to withhold requested information, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of our website.
During registration, a User may provide information such as name, company name, email, address, credit-card number and other relevant data. This information is used by Fractal Life to identify a User and provide them with the services requested by the User. With permission, Fractal Life collects email addresses for communication purposes, financial information for payment purposes, and places cookies to remember passwords and user preferences.
By registering with Fractal Life a User will have access to their personal file, where they will be able to request changes, update, correct or delete any Personal Data. In order to request access to the information that Fractal Life has on file for you, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with all of your data. Please note that we may request that you verify your identity.
If you are using Fractal Life services from outside of the United States, please be aware that you are sending information (including Personal Data) to the United States where our services are located.
Your Personal Data is never sold or given to third parties. Fractal Life will only contact you for order related purposes, if you contact us, or when we run specials or newsletters for our current customers. All newsletter email contact is permission based with opt out options.
Visiting www.fractallifesolutions.com or sending emails to Fractal Life constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Fractal Life does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.fractallifesolutions.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
www.fractallifesolutions.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Fractal Life and Fractal Life is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Fractal Life is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fractal Life of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.fractallifesolutions.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.fractallifesolutions.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Fractal Life may share such information and data with any third party with whom Fractal Life has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.fractallifesolutions.com users and customers.
Terms & Conditions
FractalLifeSolutions.com WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
www.FractalLifeSolutions.com is an E-commerce Site
Purpose of our website is to provide Fractal Life water structure, water filtration, storage, and supplement products, services, information, education, and merchandise for sale.
USE OF SITE
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use www.FractalLifeSolutions.com strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions of use. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to Fractal Life that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHT
All content included as part of the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Fractal Life or its suppliers and protected by copyright, trademark and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You agree not to modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Fractal Life content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and, in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Fractal Life and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. Fractal Life does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Fractal Life or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The prices and availability of products displayed on this website are subject to change without notice.
PRODUCT OWNERSHIP/CREDIT CARD CHARGES
The ownership of ordered merchandise will only transfer following receipt of payment in full. Please note: Your credit card will be charged in full at the time of your purchase.
Sales tax will be charged where applicable.
ProOne® GENERAL LIMITED WARRANTY.
Lincoln-Remi Group, LLC d/b/a ProOne® Water Filters(“PO”) sells its products with the intent that they are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and care. PO provides a limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of ProOne® products (“Customer”) of those ProOne® products described in this Limited Warranty when purchased from ProOne® or an authorized ProOne® dealer. PO will repair or replace any ProOne® product, at its sole discretion during the warranty period under the specific conditions found on the last page of the product Installation Manual:
1. Product Name: visit the specific product instruction manual for details
2. No warranty is given as to the service life or performance of any filter media or any filter element because performance of ProOne® filters will vary with water conditions and water consumption. Customer is encouraged to visit the Lab Report Disclaimer under Terms and Conditions at www.prooneusa.com.
3. Any damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; improper installation; dropped product; failure to follow recommended installation or provide recommended maintenance; transportation damage; neglect; environmental conditions; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of PO are excluded from this warranty.
4. This express limited warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty.
5. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER POTENTIAL OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF PO WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS SOLD BY PO ARE DISCLAIMED. EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, ALL ProOne® PRODUCTS ARE SOLD “AS-IS”. ProOne nor Fractal Life shall not be held liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any sort whatsoever. The liability of PO is limited to the original retail purchaser and to the repair or replacement of defective components only during the Warranty Period. Labor charges incurred are not covered under this warranty. No refunds will be given at any time to anyone other than the original retail purchaser, except as provided in the refund policy of ProOne®. Please visit Refunds and Returns under Terms and Conditions at www.prooneusa.com The Customer is also encouraged to review the Lab Report Disclaimer under Terms and Conditions at www.prooneusa.com. The liability of PO terminates upon the expiration of the Warranty Period or transfer of product ownership.
6. To obtain warranty service on, or replacement of a ProOne® product, Customer should contact ProOne® customer service by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm eligibility of warranty. Customer may be asked to send, , at the sole expense of the Customer: (a) the product including its original packaging; and (b) the dated sales receipt as proof of purchase, and a prepaid return package, to the following address: ProOne, 1200 Benstein Rd, Commerce Twp., MI 48390. NO C.O.D’s will be accepted.
7. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which may vary from country to country. Because of individual country laws and regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. For any warranty questions, please call 1-800-544-3533 or email to email@example.com.
ATTENTION CA, CO, IA, ME AND WI CONSUMERS
In compliance with state law for CA, CO, IA and WI, ProOne® water filtration products are sold and shipped to residents of these states without any health-related performance claims except for aesthetics including chlorine reduction, and improvement with taste, odor and sediment. Other states may apply.
Statements made on this Site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Fractal Life products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CHANGE IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Fractal Life reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms and Conditions under which www.fractallifesolutions.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions will supersede all previous versions. Fractal Life encourages you to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to stay informed of our updates.
Fractal Life welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms & Condition Statement:
Please contact us on our contact page and submit a contact form.
Round Rock, Texas
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 469-951-3776
To contact ProOne regarding the above:
Lincoln-Remi Group, LLC
Dba ProOne® Water Filters
1200 Benstein Rd.
Commerce Twp, Michigan 48390
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 800-544-3533
Effective as of December 31, 2020