Comparison Chart (click)
Use as a regular water filter pitcher or fruit infused.
To fruit infuse, just remove the fruit infusion tube and add slices of your favorite fruits or vegetables.
Propur® Fruit Infused Water Filter Pitcher
- Removes more contaminants than other brands while retaining beneficial minerals*.
Filtered water with fruit infusion in ONE pitcher
Features easy to remove fruit infusion tube
Simply add your favorite fruit slices to the fruit infusion tube
Allows water to flow around and through the fruit
Store in refrigerator for refreshing filtered fruit infused water
- Save $$’s per year vs. bottled water
- Better for the environment - No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
Propur® Water Pitcher Specifications
- Includes 1 ProOne® G2.0 M filter – Recommended change: up to 6 months
- BPA & PVC free 3.5 liter overall capacity
- 1.55 liter filtered water capacity
- Dimensions: 10.5"H x 5"W x 10.5"L
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove lid
- Simple set up and use
- Easy to remove fruit infusion tube
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rain water.
ProOne® Water Filter Pitcher
- Concerned about what’s in your drinking water?The ProOne® G2.0 filter by Propur® is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water.
he new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new ProSorb™ granular activated carbon based media.
In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride.
The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF/ANSI Protocol P231.The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF/ANSI protocol P231.Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please visit our website propurusa.com.Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separationSized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performanceLeaves good minerals, including calcium, in waterThe ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGENo need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expenseProOne® G2.0 filter elements are available in 4 sizes:
The ProOne® 9" G2.0 is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" filter element. Now you can upgrade your filters to ProOne® without needing to purchase a completely new unit.
- ProOne® M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units -- Recommended Replacement – up to 6 months per filter
- ProOne® 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units -- Recommended replacement – up to 10 months per filter pair
- ProOne® 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands -- Recommended replacement – up to 12 months per filter pair